The Social Media/Communications Committee is responsible for using social media and NSAR's online presence as a means to connect and engage members, grow the membership base, increase non-dues revenue and position NSAR as the "go to" voice for real estate on the North Shore.
- Evaluate current NSAR website, portal, social media and its integration with the RAMCO system to identify needs
- Plan to include increased video communication
- Develop a recommendation to the Board of Directors for an integrated platform (website/blog/social media) including potential vendors, costs/revenue and time frames
Branding Sub-Group Goals:
- Consider NSAR name change and potential branding consultants
- Consider benefits and disadvantages of name change and associated costs